Sunday, February 15, 2009

I KISSED A GURL

2day school was so damn funny..

1. Razi ckp name dia 'fuck'
2. Play truth or dare with chew,joyee,joelle,raihan n chan
3. I had 2 kiss a gurl n ckgu mcm tau yg i kiss her
4. Tgk Raihan ngn Danial nk ckp (but x jd pon, ngarot je)
5. I buat calculation kat whitenoard ddk tepi chew pas2 joelle kat kteorg ddk dkt2 (mcm scandal la konon)
6. I cdngkn yg i nk wat plastic surgery but joelle loves me so much so i'm not gona do it

Pasal kissed a gurl 2 that was a dared. I didnt kissed her on the lips i kissed her on the cheeck tp x kene my lips pon. Bangang btl la.

Fakhrulrazi name dia mcm awl 2 mcm 'fuck' pas2 dia ckp name dia 'fuck'rulrazi. I kesian btl la 4 razi dah la rmi org ejek dia aduh. But ape2 pon he's a really great friend. Dia x kisah pon wat topic were're talkin bout.

Truth or dare 2 best sngt2. Chew said he hate me,joelle,raihan n 2 more gurls la. My turn i pick truth pas2 chew tnye who do u like the most Raihan or Joelle i was like errr... then i juz ckp Raihan.

Raihan ngn Danial ngarot je. Ckp suke malu2 plak aduh... Raihan 2 pemalu sngt la Danial 2 pon malu sngt. Aduh... But i hope they'll be with eachother sumday..

Joelle said that i was standing 2 close 2 chew. Pela... Chew wanted 2 say sumthin 2 me k Joelle. There's not scandal between us... LOL....

I said 2 my frenz yg i nk wat plastic surgery. A lot of my frenz agree but Raihan n Joelle x agree.. They x agree coz they love me n i love them so much. So 4 them i wont do it. Ill juz wait until my face is fully recovered...

2moro exam...

1. Bahasa Malaysia
2. English
4. Maths
5. History

I STILL LOVE N LIKE MR.Y
CANT LEAVE HIM

1 comment: