Saturday, February 14, 2009

The worst Valentine's day ever

Hola GUys,

My 1st post...

2day has been the woest day ever

1. Syazana comes 2 SABS but i dont blame her. N now im afraid if Yazid will like her. But i knoe that im not qualified 4 him so i chud juz kiss him gud bye. Or shud i juz stay admiring him??? i need help...

2. Sum BITCH kutuk me bout my face. I knoe la my face now is so ugly but juz mind ur own business la. It went like tis.

SYA(my fren): Ade nmpk Fatin x???
AMY(BITCH): Fatin budak muke accident 2???
SYA: (in a marah-ing way) HEY!!!!!!!

so then i broke down...
i cried it felt good...
but i dont mind now..
i have my girl frenz n boy frenz 2 take care of me...
all i knoe is that my frenz r the best...
I LOVE U MY GIRL N BOY FRENZ

I hope that our FRIENDSHIP will last forever n ever...

TO ALL MY GIRL N BOY FRENZ:
Thanks 4 all the support that u guyz have given. Mayb without u guys i chud have not survied in the situation now. THANKS A LOT GUYZ...

Although i have a kekurangan n some people at school kutuk2 me i dont care...
IM LOVING SCHOOL SO MUCH!!!!!!

1 comment: