Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1st Day of Examination

2day at school rase mcm not an exam



1. Amirul did sumthin new 2 his hair

2. Mase rehat i got the best seat ever (coz i pndg mr.y mkn lol)

3. Chew poked me coz i was sleeping

4. Me, Joelle, Joyee n Chew talked bout so many funny things

5. Chew said Aiman is my boyfriend ( im like get the hell out of here la)

6. Amir potong rmbt

7. Me n Raihan kene marah sbb msk ikot pintu blkg

8. All the questions were so easy but BM ssh ckit la



Amirul buat mcm chicken head hair.... But i tink its cool coz it makes him look a lot more cooler... Klu rmbt nerd dia 2 aduhhh!!!! But cntk la... LOL..



Mase rehat was the best i ddk at a position yg ley nmpk my mr.y so clearly n i was like normal jela. Xde la nk control ayu ke pe2 ke.. N semlm i basuh tgn sebelah dia... I was like blushing gile2 time 2... LOL...



My maths dah siap so i tido la.... Pas2 the damn chew go n poke me wit his pen dah la conteng pemadam gile btol la... seywhale...

Me,Joelle,Chew,Joyee talked bout so many things like videos n BR n we laughed when Chew told us the story bout the 'no pork' i was like lol...

Chew said Aiman is my BF n i was like get a life la... Aiman dosent even like me nway he even ejek me bdk muke parut i cried coz of that and now he is sitting next to me in class adohh!!!

Amir potong rmbt mcm syahir.... kelakar gile.. dh la chubby potong rmbt plak 2 adooohhh!!!!!!! Nmpk mcm a type of fruit pon ade lol btl la....

I ngn Raihan kene marah coz msk kelas ikot pintu blkg.... Ala lgpn mase 2 i x sengaje la.... Ingtkn x de ckgu kat kelas rupenye ade....

SEmua soalan senang BM je ssh ckit... ADohhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment