Thursday, February 19, 2009

EXAM HAS ENDED

1st of all sorry i x update blog coz ms i tgh update my bro dtg n i was like pangkah everythin.. lol

2day at school aiman had 2 sit nex 2 me... n i was like errr... n the others were like ehem ehem... i dont mind as long as i can study (eh yeke i dont mind??? lol....)

mase perikse bahasa china i ddk kat rk3 mr.y's kelas.. n all the boys in my class were there 2... amirul n chew called me n pointed at mr.y i was like ok ok i can see him...

pagi td i nmpk mr.y so cute doing his tie lol.... i juz cant let him go...

hari rabu me,joelle talked bout the human body n talked bout the private part lol.. then chew dtg.. chew was like ewww eww eww wth t u talkin bout.. it was a blast.... then we started talkin bout boys wetting the bed... n we asked aiman if he has wet his bed or not then he blushed malu gile2.... we laughed laughed n laughed a lot..

I got 78% for my BM frust gile la... Tp i rase ade 1 soalan ckgu 2 tsalah la... I hope i get n extra mark la... dpt A 80% pon x pela aslkn A....

Hari Rabu me n Raihan g toilet otw back i nk tgk mr.y so i lompat la... pas2 ade senior nie ckp 'hai cik adik pki dah cntk tp lompat2' i blushed gile2... lol

kelas RK3 pnye agama results terok la.... i hope i x terok sngt la... ade dpt 16/100 adooohhhh!!!!! i takot gile2...

I tegur abg nie wat shuffle i ckp eh awk nie x sihat ke???? pas2 dia wat muke bodo dia la pas2 ckp tau la pndi wat shuffle tp klu nk wat pon wat la kat tmpt lain ni wat kat tgh2 jln....

A couple of students from collage shahputra dtg my school nk wat advertisment diaorg shoot kat RK2 i was like really jelous la... lol... nevermind la i dun care.... (yeke i dun care??? lol)

thats all la i have 2 say... Ade lg 'things' happend at school but i cnt remember la.... so till then bye bye...

1 comment:

  1. Ehem, I didnt cakap bout those private things okay!
    And, FYI don't be so perasan la.
    Blush konon.. :|

    ReplyDelete